Perfect Pasta Salad
Perfect Pasta Salad is loaded with all of your favorites! A great addition to any meal, this delicious pasta salad is made with artichokes, spinach, mandarins and more! Great for summer BBQs, potlucks and parties!
- 12 oz dry pasta, cooked (bow tie, penne, rigatoni, anything you like)
- 8 oz baby spinach
- 5 mandarins, peeled and segmented
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small English cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup walnut halves or pieces
- 3 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp mandarin juice
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
How To Cook Artichokes in an Instant Pot
Add 1 cup of water, 2 to 3 smashed garlic cloves, 1 or 2 lemon slices and 1 bay leaf to your Instant Pot.
Place the steamer basket inside.
Trim artichokes and rub with a lemon wedge to keep the artichokes from turning brown.
Place the artichokes in the steamer basket, stem side up.
Close lid and set the vent to "sealing". Press "manual", make sure it is set to high pressure (the default) and then set the timer for 10 minutes. P
Let the artichokes cook and then carefully turn the vent to "venting" for a quick steam realease.
Remove the lid, and carefully remove the artichokes using tongs.
Peel off the petals until you get to the tender leaves and heart. Remove the choke and chop the heart into bite size pieces.
Do not throw away the outer petals! Dip them in your favorite sauce and enjoy!