Easy Jalapeño Popper Bites
Easy Jalapeño Popper Bites are sure to be the hit of your party! This extra delicious appetizer is creamy, cheesy, spicy, bite-sized and did I mention loaded with bacon?
Servings: 48 bites
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (light cream cheese is okay)
- 3 to 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced (use less or more depending on preference)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 48 tortilla scoops chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, green onions, jalapeños, bacon, pepper jack and sharp cheddar cheese.
Spoon a rounded teaspoon of the filling into scoop chips.
Top with additional bacon and cheese if desired.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted.