Mexican Beef and Corn Casserole
This Mexican Beef and Corn Casserole is a fabulously easy dinner option that takes just 30 minutes!
- 1 lbs lean ground beef I used 93% lean
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped fresh - (optional)
- 15.5 oz reduced sodium black beans 1 can - rinsed and drained well
- 11 oz Mexicorn 1 can - drained well
- 2 tbsp Country Crock® Spread
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spray 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook ground beef in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is cooked through.
Remove from heat, then stir in cilantro.
Combine black beans, corn and Country Crock® Spread in 8-inch baking dish.
Top with ground beef mixture and spread on salsa then the sour cream and finally sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated though and cheese is melted.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 812mg | Potassium: 737mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 480IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 4mg