Southwest Chicken Calzones
Southwest Chicken Calzones -a delicious and easy dinner made with Tyson chicken!
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 oz cream cheese softened (I used light)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese Mexican blend or pizza blend
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 1/2 cup canned black beans rinsed
- prepared pizza dough 10 minute pizza dough, bread machine pizza dough
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine salsa, cream cheese, and shredded cheese in a medium bowl.
Stir in chicken and black beans and set aside.
Divide pizza dough into six equal portions and roll out into circles.
Spoon 1/2 cup of chicken mixture onto each piece of dough making sure to leave the border of the dough clean.
Fold the dough over the feeling and pinch the edges together to seal the dough.
Slice two steam vents into the top of the calzones and then brush with olive oil.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 470mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 561IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 1mg