Mocha Breakfast Shake
This delicious Mocha Breakfast Shake is made with Greek yogurt for a wake-me-up, protein-packed breakfast! For those mornings when only coffee AND chocolate will do!
Servings: 1 serving
- 4 oz Greek Yogurt 4 to 6 oz - I like to use plain or vanilla
- 1 tsp espresso powder ground coffee, instant coffee - whatever you have on hand
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 banana small banana - cut into small pieces and frozen
- 1/3 cup milk 1/3 to 1/2 cup, depending on desired consistency - almond milk is great!
- 2 tbsp protein powder 1 scoop - optional
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 78mg | Potassium: 725mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 207IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 1mg