Pina Colada Fluff
Bring that tropical feeling home with Pina Colada Fluff! An incredibly easy and delicious dessert salad!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix 1 box
- 20 oz crushed pineapple 1 can - do not drain!
- 8 oz Cool Whip 1 container - I used lite - thawed
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts your favorite
Combine pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
Stir until completely combined.
Fold in Cool Whip, rum extract, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts.
Chill until ready to served.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg