This delicious Ambrosia Salad is so easy to make and always a big hit with kids and adults alike! Made in just one bowl, this classic dessert salad is the perfection addition to your next gathering!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 8 oz Cool Whip , lite is fine
- 1/2 cup sour cream , light is fine
- 11 oz mandarin oranges drained
- 20 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 10 oz maraschino cherries drained, halved, and patted dry
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts pecans, walnuts, cashews optional
Fold sour cream into Cool Whip in a large serving bowl.
Fold in remaining ingredients making sure the pineapple, oranges, and cherries have been properly drained.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 6.1% | Vitamin C: 14% | Calcium: 6.8% | Iron: 3.5%