One of my favorite desserts of all time - Ambrosia Salad! So easy to make and always a big hit with kids and adults alike, make sure to put this salad recipe on the menu for your next party!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 8 oz Cool Whip , lite is fine
- 1/2 cup sour cream , light is fine
- 11 oz mandarin oranges drained
- 20 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 10 oz maraschino cherries drained, halved, and patted dry
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts pecans, walnuts, cashews optional
Fold sour cream into Cool Whip in a large serving bowl.
Fold in remaining ingredients making sure the pineapple, oranges, and cherries have been properly drained.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 7.3% | Vitamin C: 16.8% | Calcium: 8.2% | Iron: 4.2%