Piña Colada Magic Bars
These easy Piña Colada Magic Bars marry the flavors of a Piña Colada with your favorite 7 layer bars. Soft and chewy with a taste of the tropics that everyone will love!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Challenge butter, melted
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp rum OR 1 tsp rum extract
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 6 oz dried pineapple, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spray a 9x13 pan with baking spray and line with parchment. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted Challenge butter. Stir with a fork until combined.
Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan with a spatula or your fingers.
In a small bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and rum or rum extract. Gently whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
Sprinkle coconut over the top of the crust, followed by the white chocolate chips, pineapple, and macadamia nuts.
Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk mixture evenly over the top.
Bake for 23 to 27 minutes keeping a close eye on the bars starting at 20 minutes. You'll know they are done when the edges lightly brown.