Three Bean Wild Rice Salad
This Wild Rice Three Bean Salad is the perfect addition to your next barbecue, party, or cookout! This easy salad is made with three types of beans and topped with a simple, flavorful dressing that sets off all the delicious flavors in this versatile bean salad./
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2 cups cooked wild rice blend cooled
- 15 oz kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 15 oz black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 oz garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake until thoroughly combined.
Toss dressing with salad.
Refrigerate for an hour for best flavor but this salad can be served immediately.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 153mg | Potassium: 604mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 565IU | Vitamin C: 23.2mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 4.3mg