Slow Cooker Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Get ready to please the whole family with this copycat Slow Cooker Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Comfort food at it's best!
Servings: 6 servings
- 32 oz low-sodium chicken stock or broth
- 3 cups water
- 24 oz spicy Italian sausage cooked and crumbled
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (I bake my bacon)
- 5 medium russet potatoes 1/8-1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups kale chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Place all ingredients except for kale and heavy cream into a large slow cooker.
Cook on low for 7-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in kale and let cook for another 30 minutes.
Stir in heavy cream, let heat through (five minutes) and serve.
We like to serve this soup with some grated Parmesan cheese on top. Delicious!