Practically Perfect Pineapple Cake
This Practically Perfect Pineapple Cake is loaded with pineapple flavor! Made without butter or oil, it's incredibly moist and topped with a delicious pineapple fluff frosting!
Servings: 24 servings
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 oz can Dole crushed pineapple in 100% juice, do not drain
- 2 eggs
- 1 3.5 oz package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, do not drain
- 12 oz Cool Whip or 1 cup heavy whipped cream whipped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour a 9x13 baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, and baking soda.
Mix in vanilla extract, crushed pineapple, and eggs until combined.
Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool completely.
Whisk pineapple and pudding mix together until combined.
Gently fold in the Cool Whip or whipped cream until incorporated.
Spread on cooled cake.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.