If you love seafood, this Seafood Lovers Baked Crab Dip is going to rock your world.
Incredibly creamy, loaded with delicious crab, and topped with crunchy popcorn shrimp, it’s perfect for entertaining!
Let’s be friends! Sign up to get my new recipes in your inbox! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram too!
PIN IT NOW!
PIN IT NOW!
Entertaining season is in full swing and today I’m sharing a recipe that everyone is going to love. This Seafood Lovers Baked Crab Dip is LOADED with crab and topped with perfectly crunchy popcorn shrimp. Basically, a seafood lovers dream come true.
I love how simple this baked crab dip is to prepare. It takes a few minutes to combine all the ingredients and then pop it into a baking dish for a quick trip to the oven.
The result? An incredibly creamy and delicious dip that is perfect for any occasion. Game day, the holidays, Tuesday… you name it!
My guests devoured this delicious crab dip and left me thinking I wish I had doubled the recipe. It really is that good.
I sprinkled some fresh parsley over the top for a pop of color and I love the hint of freshness that it adds to the dish. I served the dip with toasted baguette slices and crackers but you can’t go wrong with chips here either.
Because entertaining is hard enough, I used our favorite popcorn shrimp to top the dip and provide that extra layer of crunch that you’ll find so extremely satisfying. This was my shrimp-loving boys favorite part of the dip.
The crab dip can be made up to 1 day in advance and refrigerated until needed. Just add about 5 minutes to the initial bake time.
PIN IT NOW!
How To Make Seafood Lovers Baked Crab Dip
Seafood Lovers Baked Crab Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 dashes of hot sauce (more if you would like)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 12 oz lump crab meat, drained
- 1 14 oz package Gorton's Popcorn Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes, turning shrimp after 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic, mayonnaise, and hot sauce in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Fold in green onions and crab being careful not to over mix.
- Remove shrimp from the oven and reduce heat to 375F.
- Spoon crab dip into a 3 qt baking dish and smooth top.
- Bake for 20 - 23 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with popcorn shrimp.
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped parsley.
- Served with toasted baguette slices, crackers, and/or chips.
Entertaining should ALWAYS be this easy!
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For all dessert recipes, go HERE.
Sign up to get emails when I post new recipes!
For even more great ideas follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Bloglovin’.
clique aqui says
Tudo de bom essa receita, as receitas publicadas neste site são maravilhosas, já fiz algumas e gostei de mais.Parabéns.