You’re going to love the flavors in this Salted Dulce de Leche Swirl Fudge!
Welcome back! I’ve got another fudge recipe for you today courtesy of my good friend Lyuba from Will Cook For Smiles! Lyuba is one of the most accomplished photographers and bloggers I know. I’ve yet to visit her blog and not be totally wowed by what she’s sharing. She’s an incredibly hard worker and an amazing friend. I couldn’t be more excited to have her here today sharing this incredible looking fudge!
Hop on over to Will Cook For Smiles and see what looks good to you – here are some of my favorites:
And now here’s Lyuba!
Oooo, it’s nice in here…cozy!
Hi! I’m Lyuba from Will Cook For Smiles!
I’m “blog-sitting” and keeping you company today while Trish is on vacation. Lucky duck!
Let me introduce myself before we move on to what I brought. Like I said earlier, I’m from Will Cook For Smiles. It began as a hobby and quickly grew into a recipe web site that is now my baby, work and pleasure. I’m a mom to a sweet and active little boy, a wife and a graduate student. I love creating new recipes and getting adventurous in the kitchen so I hope you will swing by and see what I have to offer!
Alright, I’ll stop talking! I know you’re not here to see me, you are here to see some fudge!
This is a creamy, chocolaty goodness that is topped with warmed Dulce de Leche and swirled to bring the two flavors closer together. You know they belong together, right? It’s not over…it’s also topped with some coarse sea salt for that extra “POW!”
Salted Dulce de Leche Swirl Fudge
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbs butter
- 7 oz Dulce de Leche
- 1 tbs coarse sea salt
- Line the dish that you want to use (I used 9x13x1) for fudge with parchment paper, up the sides as well. Lightly spay the paper with cooking spray.
- Heat up the water in a double boiler, on medium heat.
- Place the butter in the double boiler and when it starts to melt, add chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- Stir slowly while the chocolate melts and until the mixture is combined and smooth.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan.
- Heat up Dulce de Leche in the microwave, a few seconds at a time, until liquidy.
- Pour over the fudge and swirl it around.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt and let it set in the fridge for a couple of hours.