Add some Christmas sparkle and a personal touch to your holiday table this year with these Christmas Tree Napkin Rings!
This post is brought to you by Silhouette.
Can you believe that Christmas is just weeks away? I get almost giddy just thinking about it 🙂 We are ALL about Christmas here at our house and it’s definitely our favorite time of year. Every corner of our house gets decked out with holiday cheer and it all leads up to that magical day where we spend time with our family, open presents, and eat amazing food.
One of my favorite things to do each year is set up our Christmas table. Whether it’s the centerpiece, special placemats, or something as easy as these Christmas Tree Napkin Rings, I have found over the years that it’s the little touches that make the day so special and memorable.
I love crafting during the holidays and I’ve got a new favorite tool – my Silhouette Cameo! I’ve been playing around with it for the last few weeks and have been having WAY too much fun 🙂 It’s so intuitive to use and I love how easy it is to bring a concept to life with this amazing machine.
From now until December 8th use the promo code TIMEOUT to receive amazing discounts during the Silhouette Holiday Promotion!
The savings are really incredible and if you have a crafter in your life, trust me, this would make an amazing gift! There are so many things you can do with a Silhouette – cut fabric, vinyl, paper, chipboard, material and SO much more! There are all kinds of kits to help you make just what you want. It’s an, amazing, amazing tool!
Already own a Silhouette? Right now is the perfect time to stock up on all supplies because they are all 40% OFF! And don’t forget the FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25! Make sure to check out their Pinterest page for some awesome ideas and inspiration! Here’s some details on the promotion:
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
I’m so excited to share my very first Christmas craft made with the Silhouette. They are so EASY to make and I love the bling!
- paper towel cardboard tube
- green cardstock (textured or plain)
- silver and gold foil
- glue (optional)
I started by cutting the cardboard tube into 1.5 inch pieces. Each paper towel tube yields 7 rings. Next I cut a 1.5 inch strip of silver foil that was slightly longer than the measured circumference of the ring. Apply the silver foil to the ring.
Next it was time to cut out the shapes shown below. I used the Christmas Tree and Frame (both included in the Silhouette Library) and then just made the rectangle for the tree trunk using the drawing tools. I used the Silver Foil with adhesive to make the project easier but you could use a nonadhesive paper and just glue the pieces together.
I glued the Christmas Tree and Frame on top of the seam on the napkin ring and let it dry. This is the finished project:
It turned out so pretty and the metallics look lovely on our Christmas table! Make sure to visit Silhouetteamerica.com and use the promo code TIMEOUT to receive these amazing discounts during the Silhouette Holiday Promotion!
Connect with me!
Linking up at some of these parties.
Disclosure: I was provided with a Silhouette Cameo to help facilitate this post. No other compensation was received. All opinions are, as always, 100% my own.