This DIY Black Widow Spider is the perfect Halloween craft for you to make with the kids! Easy, fun, and festive!
This post brought to you by The Orkin Ecologist. All opinions are 100% mine.
- Black Widow silk is known to be the strongest of all spider silk.
- Black Widows have 8 jointed legs.
- Female Black Widows are easy to recognize by the red hourglass shape on their abdomen.
- Black Widows will grow from 8-10mm long.
- The female Black Widow is the most poisonous spider in North America.
Connect with me!