So glad you all made it to the party tonight! We are finally all doing much better and the sun is shining – what more could I ask for?? It’s been a long time since I was that sick and it was BRUTAL! My husband just kept saying ,”You should have got your flu shot when I did…” Yeah. Like that’s totally helpful right now.
Anyways, glad to be up and about and not stuck in bed – so boring! I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been working on this week so let’s jump right into the party!
I’m so excited to share this week’s features – …
1. Black Forest Hot Cocoa from The Seven Year Cottage
2. DIY No-Slip Socks from Hardly Housewives
3. Four Cheese Risotto with Bacon and Caramelized Onions from The Tasty Fork
4. Project Playroom: Market from Achieving Creative Order
5. Amaretto Fudge from Crazy for Crust
6. White Chooclate Macadamia Magic Bars from Couponing and Cooking
7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge from Sweet 2 Eat Baking
8. Balsamic Orange Glazed Chicken with Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta from Half Baked Harvest
If you have been featured here grab a button from my buttons tab!
I have a few easy, peasy rules for everyone to follow:
-Posts must be family-friendly.
-Please visit other posts and leave a friendly comment.
-No Etsy shops or giveaways.
-Follow Mom On Timeout.
Grab my button (or link back)
Each week I will feature the most clicked on links as well as my favorites. I also pin and share on Facebook. Thanks for taking a timeout with me!
Please remember to visit a few other posts while you’re here and leave a comment – everyone loves comments!
Connect with me!