You can link up your own reading adventure below.
Featured Writer: Alia Hagenbach
- A few tablespoons of corn starch, 1 tablespoon flour, 1-2 drops food coloring, ¼ cup cornstarch, and ¼ cup warm water.
- Mix cornstarch and flour first till it blends properly.
- Slowly whisk in remaining ¼ cup cornstarch and water; make a smooth paste.
- If you wish to make different colors, separate the mixture in different bowls.
- Add food colorings accordingly and mix properly. Don’t add too much or you may risk staining little faces.
Alia is a grace saved, much forgiven, wife to Josh, and home school momma to 3 beautiful children. She would consider herself a coffee dependent, writer of random musings at Narrow Paths to Higher Places, and attempter of all things crafty. She has a heart to see God glorified in the seemingly mundane and to allow the trials of her life to point to His infinite grace.
- Pick your favorite children’s book
- Blog about the book inspired activity, recipe or craft
- Stop by and link up!
- The post can be old or new – any and all book related posts are welcome!
- You can link up below or at Inspired By Family Magazine and your post will be visible on both blogs
- You don’t have to but we would love to have you follow along here or Facebook!
- At the end of our 6 weeks ALL of you who have linked up will be eligible to win a copy of Tickle Monster by Josie Bissett!
- Add our button below to your post so others can join in on the fun!