Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner?? Only 25 days to go! Who am I kidding? I love this time of year – all the hustle and bustle, yummy goodies, and sparkly decorations. I can’t wait to see what gets linked up this week. I am impressed each and every week.
I have a couple giveaway going on currently that I would love for you to enter:
Let’s get to this weeks features…
Better Than A Fritter by Chamorritamom at Always Trying To Try
YUM!!! These look so delicious!
Hardboiled Eggs The Fun Way by Erin at Making Memories…One Fun Thing After Another
What a fantastic way to turn boring boiled eggs into tons of fun!
Best Chicken and Dumplings Ever by Permanent Posies
If you are a Chicken and Dumplings fan you need to go check this recipe out!
Homemade Egg Bagels by Life Currents
My husband is a bagel fanatic so I will for sure be giving these a go!
- Link up directly to your post
- Posts must be family-friendly
- Grab my button (or link back)
- Please visit other posts and comment on what a fantastic job they did. This party is all about sharing after all!
- No Etsy shops or giveaways
- Only new projects please
- Please be a follower of Mom On Timeout
Each week I will highlight the most clicked on links. Thanks for Taking A Timeout with me!
Thank you all so much for linking up your wonderful and amazing projects and recipes!