We had 78 projects linked up at last week’s Taking A Timeout Thursday party – you guys seriously ROCK! I can’t tell you how much fun it is to see what you link up – I love it! I wanted to let you know that the Master Linky List is over 180 parties now. Go take a look and let me know if you’re finding this helpful. This spreadsheet is also a tool for tracking which posts you link up to parties each week.
Alright that’s my update and now onto the party! Here are the features for this week:
I’m drooling right now! Doesn’t this look amazing?!?
These ornaments look like so much fun! I can’t wait to try them:)
Copy Cat Krispy Kreme Doughnuts by Home Grown Beanes
Don’t these look like the real thing? Delicious!
These owl bags are sooo cute and really easy to do.
- Link up directly to your post
- Posts must be family-friendly
- Grab my button (or link back)
- Visit other posts and comment on what a fantastic job they did. This party is all about sharing after all!
- No Etsy shops or giveaways
- Only new projects please
- Please be a follower of Mom On Timeout
Each week I will highlight the most clicked on links. Thanks for Taking A Timeout with me!
Thank you all so much for linking up your wonderful and amazing projects and recipes!